Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Very Muffin Update!

June 8th
The Good: I got MARRIED.


Right After The Wedding.

Before a Smooch ♥
=D
My Dad was the photographer



The Bad: The best man got into a car crash with us in the car D:
Pain meds galore on my honeymoon D:

The Good: HONEYMOON WITH HONEYHON




Honeyhon sitting in hotel room


Blurry picture. There must always be one.


Sitting outside waiting for a seat in the place we had dinner at =D

June 14
THE GOOD: The wedding photo shoot



MUUUUUAH. First picture taken

Awwh
Muah Muah
What are YOU lookin at (lol.)

Certified Badass.

He's so damn TALL! Cannons for FA hooah!
I wanted one with both of our eyes closed.
BADASS POSE.
Silly honeyhons.
Coo Koo Faces :D
The Bad: He left the next day.

I might join him in Texas soon...

7 comments:

  1. OMG! You are so freakin' cute! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!! You look beautiful! Your hubby is way handsome. You two make a freaking gorgeous couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankies thankies thankies thankies :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, you two look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, so much! I just saw this comment!

      Delete