Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Apartment hunting! ... Christ, I hate apartment hunting...

I hated it when I was thirteen, and I hate it now... BUT.... I have found several places close to Fort Bliss... if the housing list is as frozen as I keep hearing, it will be likely that we will be moving into one of the places I've looked at... I did some apartment hunting and listed the best choices so hubby would have less stress. :) I'm G like that :D


My current favorite is this one.

It's pretty and it's near Fort Bliss :)

I dislike Texas because a lot people I've met there are rude :( And it's hot :(( And it's not California D: D: D: I'm a California girl at heart :] BUT Texas does have its support our troops (and their families) suit on... which means programs for me like the Texas Workforce and that is nice... California is one of the 21 states to offer unemployment assistance to spouses forced to quit their jobs to move with their service members due to new orders... (See Fig. A--Yes, I've always wanted a legitimate, non-school reason to write that.)

Totally Figure A


And that makes me very, very happy. Who says California isn't supportive of our troops and their families? Hooah, California! :) My job hunt is on, my furniture hunt is on. I hope that there are charitable people in Texas... and many-a-good furniture junkin' sites. We don't really have furniture but we have pretty much everything else... :D

Current "Stay Awake" Mix
.P.O.D. : Wildfire
Static-X : Invincible
Bitter:Sweet : Don't Forget to Breathe
Nanosaur : Maria ft. Dev
The Cataracs : Top of the World ft Dev
Samantha Marq : I Like To Party (ft Dev, The Cataracs, Futhamuckers)
New Boyz : Backseat ft The Cataracs and Dev
Ke$ha : Blow
Dev : Bass Down Low ft The Cataracs
Chelly : Took The Night
The Bloody Beetroots : WARP 1.9 ft Steve Aoki
Ke$ha : Take It Off
Dakota Fanning and Kristen Stewart : Cherry Bomb (The Runaways Move ST)
.
That should be enough to get me through my Sabby waking up so I can tell him about the apartment and what-not. And then I finish packing later... probably tomorrow or friday, and wash the clothes I'm wearing while I'm still here... and pick up prescriptions from Rite Aid. :)


2 comments:

  1. I have a lot of girls in the Bliss area on my FB, they are all very nice and could probably give you reviews of your favorite places.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh really? :D That'd be super, can I get some e-mails or are they also on the AWC forums?

    ReplyDelete