Wednesday, June 1, 2011

It's the first!

Happy First, Everyone!

For those of y'all who don't know, I usually set goals for myself on the first of every month, to kick my procrastinating ass into doing what I have to. (Hey, I know that I put stuff off, so I give myself deadlines AND goals. Hooah.)

Without further ado...

Family Goals 
My Own Little Family (Future Husband)
  • Get Married before DF leaves
  • Have a Honeymoon (However small it may be)
  • Send Sebastian to Texas with pictures. Lots of pictures.



My Family (Dad and Siblings)
  • Make dinner 2-3x/week for my dad
  • Pick up after messy siblings WITHOUT BITCHING at least 1x/week


Home Life
Decorating/Purchases
  • Buy: Bed Set
  • Buy: Picture Frames

Repairs/Refurbishment
  • Repair: Paint coat on Red Wall (Fix the scratches in the paint that my dumb-ass siblings decided they would put in by not listening to my dad.)


Knowledge
School
  • Put in paperwork to start at UEI

Personal
  • Start Learning the basics of knitting (Will be hard without Needles and thread.)

Work

  • FIND A NEW JOB. ONE THAT WILL COVER BILLS. FFS.


Other than that on the agenda for today is:

  1. Have my dad call our Lawyer
  2. Visit Florists in the city for our bouquet
  3. Check out two Nature Parks for a place to photograph the wedding.


Toodles, I'm off to bed.

2 comments:

  1. I love that you write it all out. I seriously need to do that because I get all frazzled and forget things or put other things off that I shouldn't.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janey, that's why I do it! Or else I freak out and I usually miss something HUGE. >.<!

    I do this every first of the month with a follow-up at the end to see how I did.

    ReplyDelete