Saturday, June 18, 2011

Friday Fill-In!


It's my first Friday Fill-In! Woohoo

1. Underwear Parties, how old is too old? submitted by Wookie & Co.
Um, what? No, really... Just... what...?

2. What was your favorite class in high school? submitted by Adventures of M-Squared
History! it was just so easy. Or English. They were both Easy. Or French. All easy, to me.

3. Have you ever convinced packers/movers to pack something they aren’t supposed to for a PCS?
 submitted by Ground Control to Major Mom

I haven't PCSed ever. D:

4. Blogging plays a growing roll in the media. If you were asked to embed as a blogger with a deployed military unit, would you go? What do you think your blog would be like? 
submitted by To the Nth
Sure, why not? I need to keep the crazy contained! Preferably to the blog.

5.   Do you think kids should attend year-round school? submitted by Marrying the Navy
I did just fine in my regular school... why would I need them in a year round school? :/



No comments:

Post a Comment