Sunday, May 29, 2011

Welcome, I'm The Army Muffin :)

I'm the Army Muffin, though I also go by Lisa.

I'm a proud army fiancée, currently engaged to a wonderful soldier named Sebastian ♥
I have one cat, one hamster, and a LOT of fish. I garden and love to cook and bake :)
More on us:

The Muffin:

19, Female, California Girl, SoCal Native :)
Happily engaged to Sebastian ♥
Medical Assisting Student :)






The Soldier:
Sebastian, the love of my life ♥
Toughest Solider around ♥
All-around bad ass ♥







The Kitty:
4 Year Old Kitty, Slowly going blind :(
Born a Littlebutt, named after said fact :)
Terrorized by Betty when she rolls around in her ball or escapes :D








The Hamster:
1 1/2 Year old dwarf winter white hamster :)
Female, adorable in every sense of the word ♥
Likes to try to escape, even though she rarely succeeds :D




 That's all for now....

2 comments:

  1. My husband is DYING to get a hampster or guniea pig when he gets home. He thinks they are sooo cool! haha I swear I am married to a 5 year old sometimes. Although, yours is pretty darn cute. I might be coming around to the idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hamsters are actually quite low maintenance. My darling Fiance and I are dying to get a guinea pig, though, actually. Though I'd have to keep them separate for fear of them transmitting diseases to each other. :(

    And sometimes my fiance acts like a five year old, too. But that part of why I love him ♥

    ReplyDelete