Sunday, May 29, 2011

Today is a mixed bag so far...

The good:
My Soldier is finally getting some sleep. He's been so tired as of late, stressing over little details.
The bad:
I found out when he'll be deploying :( Not happy about the deployment.

The good:
He loves me so much ♥
AND
There is no downside to that :D

The good:
We're getting married in exactly one week, one day.
The bad:
Separate homes and a deployment D:

But yesterday I got my garter, my garter belt, and thigh highs at Frederick's of Hollywood. And trust me, they look sooooo good. Now if only the florist would call me back. It's hard to plan a wedding all by yourself, damn you maid of honor! Damn you and your trip to Vegas T_T;

More to come later, because I have more wedding and blog stuff to take care of...

No comments:

Post a Comment