Friday, November 30, 2012

Broadway Nails imPRESS Press-on Manicure



So, I got an Influenster College VoxBox full of free things to try and review, and inside were these awesome lookin' Broadway Nails imPRESS instant manicure things. I tried them out, of course. They're supposed to be no muss, no fuss, instant manicures--who wouldn't try these out from day 1?? These are retail value of  $5.99 for colors $7.99 for patterns at CVS, CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart, and more. I'd wear these any day. Special occasion? Who needs one when you wanna feel good about yourself! Here they are on my roughed up hands. (I had just gotten out of the hospital.) They're supposed to last up to a week but mine only lasted 5 days :(


Here's the low down:

Designs: A+, Classy and understated but still really pretty!
Nail Color & Shine: A+ The gloss doesn't fade for a while. Lovely to know.
Glue: C- Strip form, already on the nails. The convenience was nice but the staying power was severely lacking. And I followed the instructions, too! BOO!
Easy Removal: A+ They came off twice! That's easy removal if there ever was any!



Overall these get a B from me. But they've got lot's of potential! Maybe they'll work better on your hands.



No comments:

Post a Comment