Saturday, June 22, 2013

Tacoma!

It's so freaking beautiful here it may actually make me barf from the beauty.

There are libraries and co-ops and organic food shops... it's basically a hippie's utopia :D I freaking love it here because I have:

A) A working oven
and
B) A climate suited to gardening!

FYEAH.

There are also lots of food banks and churches for those in need--which means I'm going to be doing a lot of volunteering in the future. Oh yeah. I just hope I'm not complete crap at socializing, like I usually am. Fingers crossed, guys + gals.

I have to go to the dollar store, the organic food place, the library and gas station today. You might even see me (if you're in the Tacoma area) volunteering at a local food bank.

 If you do, you're plenty welcome to say hello--I would like to make new friends. I look like this:


Only without the sunglasses. My dumb self left them in Cali :/




2 comments:

  1. Oh man. Enjoy this weather while it lasts. I've lived here for a few years, and around mid sept it gets terribly dreary. Luckily there's plenty of stuff to do inside when the weather starts to suck :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, like what? I'm eager to know. Did you ever try to garden? Any tips, if you did?

      I'm loving the place so far. Except for the 17 hours of sun holy crap. O_O;

      Delete